Outside My Windows
I Look At Your Face
I Wave My Hand
But Your Not Really There
Just A Figment Of My Imagination
I Close My Eyes Again
There You Are (How Are You)
Can't Wait For My Sheep
To Take Me Away To A Better Place
A Place For You And Me
Walking Hand In Hand So We Can Touch The Sky
I Close My Eyes To Sleep
To Get A Taste Of Death, Cause To Die Is To Know You Were Alive
For If I Die Tonight, I Know
That You'll Be With Me
What Can Be Said?
You're My All, You're My One, You're My Everything
How Can It Be That In Daylight
We Are Never Seen
But As The Nightshade Covers The Sky
We Embrace For Eternity
We Are The Children Of The Night
Now Take My Hand And We'll Go Off In Flight
No comments:
Post a Comment